Thursday 11 January 2007

Like Butter On Warm Toast....

Now that my little ol' blog is spreading around the world like warm butter on toast I am getting increasing numbers of emails asking if I could be so kind as to mention their website or blog.

One such site that stood out for me was http://www.parasitesparadise.com/. I actually came across this site on the TES website before it was emailed to me, and I have to say that it is great. Have a look yourself and see what you think. And if you are wondering about the strange name I suggest you have a look at the Parasites Paradise thread on the Primary forum of the TES website. Yes, I know, I found it a bit confusing too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In fact, these types of pictures are daily posted and shared a lot.
Well-mannered, handsome men, looking forward to earn
some money, can apply online to Men2hire for. We are offering the latest news updates
about your famous celebrities.

my blog ... olimpia.efiree.com